We have many opportunities for volunteers to help out.
If you have free time during the week, please come and help us!
Volunteering for us can be a great opportunity to gain new skills and valuable work experience for your C.V., as well as feel great about helping out in the community. For more information please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer volunteers the opportunity to work in areas such as:
- Translating and interpreting
- Advice work (training can be provided)
- General office support work (reception, filing, phone support)
- Event and activities planning
- I.T. support and development
- Befriending (Social Worker)
There are many opportunities for volunteers to practice Spanish and Portuguese (though it's not required that you speak either language to help out). We gain benefit from volunteers from all backgrounds, academic levels, work experience, and stages of life. As a charity, we are able to reimburse travel and lunch expenses for volunteers.